Subject:[DML] Digest Number 2910
From:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Date:4 Oct 2005 20:07:51 -0000
To:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com

1. Re: Re: Alternator Belt
From: "Robert Lingo" <rlingo_at_dml_midsouth.rr.com>

2. RE: Re: Alternator & WP Belt
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>

3. Re: QAC-installed Legend twin turbos?
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>

4. Re: Engine swap Chevy 350 :)
From: "Duke" <at88mph_at_dml_worldnet.att.net>

5. Horned1
From: "Toby Peterson" <tobyp_at_dml_katewwdb.com>

6. Re: my first Delorean; vin11501 (a bit long)
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net

7. Re: Re: Alternator Belt
From: kjc <ckevinj_at_dml_gmail.com>

8. Re: QAC-installed Legend twin turbos?
From: "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe_at_dml_yahoo.com>

9. Looking and Thinking about buying a DeLorean and bringing it to Australia
From: Scott Curnow <scott_curnow_at_dml_yahoo.com.au>

10. Re: Factory cost
From: "cbl1739" <cbl302_at_dml_sbcglobal.net>

11. Ebay Seller contact Item number: 4578181169
From: "captain_hydrogen" <captainhydrogen_at_dml_cox.net>

12. I'm Looking for a Drivers Side Rear Quater Panel (without dents)
From: "Jason Perkins" <jperkins_at_dml_microsoft.com>

13. Re: Looking and Thinking about buying a DeLorean and bringing it to Australia
From: "Qume Fox" <qumefox_at_dml_brazi.net>

14. Re: Ebay Seller contact Item number: 4578181169
From: lordshill_at_dml_aol.com

15. RE: Looking and Thinking about buying a DeLorean and bringing it to Australia
From: "Chris Hawes" <chris_at_dml_chawes.demon.co.uk>

16. DMC Two-fer deals (Was Re: Factory cost)
From: "S" <theborderisopen_at_dml_yahoo.com>

17. Wings-A-Loft
From: "denverdelorean" <denverdelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>

18. new parts up...
From: "Josh Haldeman" <jhaldeman_at_dml_fuse.net>

19. Noisy Fuel Pump (was: my first Delorean; vin11501 (a bit long))
From: "Marv Hein" <marvhein_at_dml_hotmail.com>

20. Re: I'm Looking for a Drivers Side Rear Quater Panel (without dents)
From: Patrick Conlon <PRC1216_at_dml_aol.com>

21. Re: I'm Looking for a Drivers Side Rear Quater Panel (without dents)
From: "Qume Fox" <qumefox_at_dml_brazi.net>

22. Re: Wings-A-Loft
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>

23. Re: DeLorean Dealerships selling every D they could get
From: "d_rex_2002" <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>

24. Re: Wings-A-Loft
From: Jeff Angwin <jeff_at_dml_delorean.com>

25. Re: Wings-A-Loft
From: "Jace & Jenn" <judtnet_at_dml_cableone.net>

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:48:50 -0500
From: "Robert Lingo" <rlingo_at_dml_midsouth.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Alternator Belt

>>Usually the
>>belt will slip some if the car has been in the rain and the engine
>>is cold.
>>Harold McElraft - 3354

That's when it slipped on me.  At night, car sitting outside at work and the
engine was cold.  Thanks for the post.

Lingo #2034

Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 23:09:48 -0500
From: "John Hervey" <john_at_dml_specialtauto.com>
Subject: RE: Re: Alternator & WP Belt

Harold and group,
With our 20+ year old V belt technology, A good V belt that will ride
moderately high in the grove is and 11A type ( 11mm wide at top) for the
alternator and WP and 13A ( 13mm wide) for the AC compressor.
US manufactures are trying to cheapen the belts and making them thinner and
they are sitting further down in the grove. Stay away from them. You want a
belt that will be a little above the pulley 1/16th" or so and it should be
11MM across the top for WP and Alt and 13mm for AC belt. The Gates and Dayco
are normally running about 10.66mm wide . I have also found that Dayco is
selling a 10A belt to replace the 11A type and it won't work. They ride to
far into the grove and they will heat up and stretch and break real fast.
I have found a foreign made belt that is 4 Nylon plies with the new inside
teeth technology that will help it run cooler that is 11mm + wide. Looks
like a good belt and I have several people running them now.
P.S. I sent all the 10A Dayco back, but the Gates are or seem to be holding
up good.

Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 22:39:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: QAC-installed Legend twin turbos?

There is always a chance..   You wont know unless you
check it out.

<SNIP>

Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:47:55 -0500
From: "Duke" <at88mph_at_dml_worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Engine swap Chevy 350 :)

Chris,

Yea, I can do some sound clips this weekend, but to be honest, even with the
true dual exhaust and no cats, it isn't very loud at all and sounds very
stock.  (well, its been awhile since I heard a stock D, but it is very
quiet)  The engine came out of a '94 S-10 and was rated right at 200 hp.
Given the fact of the mods I've done and that there are no cats whatsoever,
I would guess around 210-220 hp.  There are some pics on my old website, but
since I did the tranny swap, I haven't added any pics.  I'll probably do
that this weekend and post them.  The original pics are at
www.geocities.com/at88mph_1999  It has bandwidth issues of course, but once
I take the new pics, I'll put them on another site that doesn't have
bandwith limits.

I also have a '99 Corvette FRC and we're all getting together to do a few
dyno runs at the local shop.  I'm going to take the D instead of the Vette
and get some runs in then and do some tuning to see how much I can really
get out of it.  I'll post the dyno sheets when I do this.  Hoping to do some
auto crossing as well.  :)

Take care,

Duke

Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 00:33:32 -0000
From: "Toby Peterson" <tobyp_at_dml_katewwdb.com>
Subject: Horned1

Hi Gang - PNDC just had the annual Blarney Ball Rally event out on the
Olympic Peninsula.  Check out the "new look" for Winged1 in the DPNW
folder in the Photos section.  It's a real hoot ... y'all.

Toby Peterson  VIN 2248 "Winged1" now "Horned1"
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC

Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 01:41:10 +0000
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: my first Delorean; vin11501 (a bit long)

Nate - I also live in the Rochester area.  I've had my car for about 13 years now and
it's held up pretty well.  I tend to do most of my own maintenance, so if you need a
hand with anything, let me know.

-------------- Original message from "natesky1980" <ncskalsk_at_dml_mtu.edu>: --------------

Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 07:43:07 -0500
From: kjc <ckevinj_at_dml_gmail.com>

My dad taught me this method, which he probably learned from his dad who was
an old rural service man.
First push down moderately and look for about a half inch of travel. Then as
a second test, try and twist the belt 90 degrees in middle of a long
stretch. A belt that is too tight won't twist, and if you can twist it more
than that then it is probably too loose.
I don't know how good that is, but it works for me.
-Kevin

Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 03:30:46 -0000
From: "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe_at_dml_yahoo.com>

I don't think the QAC installed turbos, they just made sure the cars
didn't fall apart before they were shipped to the dealers.

-Joe O'Brien

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, Rob Hook <rob_hook_at_dml_c...> wrote:

>> I met a gentleman with a pristine early '81 DMC here in Virginia and
>> while discussing the car, he mentioned that it was a twin-turbo.  I
>> asked which system it was and replied it was installed by the QAC and
>> was "the one the company had started developing".  "The Legend

system?"

Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 20:56:09 +1000 (EST)
From: Scott Curnow <scott_curnow_at_dml_yahoo.com.au>
Subject: Looking and Thinking about buying a DeLorean and bringing it to Australia

Hi everyone
 Well its been a long time now but after saving every penny i could, i feel that im at a point where i can start looking for my dream car. Of course the DeLorean. Now the problem i have is the fact that i live in Australia. While DeLoreans do come up for sale here every so often they are not as readily available as they are in the US. I have to plans for finding myself a DeLorean. The first is to find one already here which as mentioned can be difficult. The second option is to import one from the US. Hopefully if anyone in Australia who also uses this board knows of any owners here or of any car here for sale to please contact me. As for importing a DeLorean im not to sure where to go. I have noticed that there are DeLorean companys in the US such as DMCH which sell preowned cars but I am unsure as to to the availability of cars and shipping from here. Also as to whether a company like this or any of the other big DeLorean companys would have what or i wanted or if they would be
 able to get in what i wanted. I would prefer to stay away from such things as ebay as i feel they are very risky. Another option is to buy one from a private owner or someone from the DML. But again i feel unsure about this and being so far from the car makes it difficult. I would need the opinion of some professionals to make a decisions and give me info on the car.
 Now the type of car i would like. I am hoping to find a driveable car. I dont want a perfect DeLorean but the better condition the car is in the better. I want to be able to do small things to it. It doesnt have to be in pristine condition. I was hoping for something around $18000 US about $20000 Australian maybe even better. Hopefully a 5 speed manual DeLorean preferably grey interior but black is alirght. Any model year is alright but i would prefer a car without the gas flap hood but again it is not a major issue. If any body has some ideas for me about the sort of car i should be looking for, prices and shipping please reply to this message. Im taking my time in trying to find just the right car for me. Thank you to everybody on this board i always enjoy reading your posts learning as much about the car as i can.
 From Scott

Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 04:38:34 -0000
From: "cbl1739" <cbl302_at_dml_sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Factory cost

 I remember,I think it was back in late 1983 or early  1984, I drove
a friends of Mines, 1 year old,Mercedes 380SEL from CT. to Sarasota
Fla. and I happen to drive by a Huge Delorean dealership(mainly I
think it was a GM dealership) Anyway Since I had Gotten to
Florida,ahead of Schedule,I decided to pop in the DMC dealership(They
had at least 20-30 Deloreans sitting at This Dealership (all NEW! and
everywhere you could see!) And I acted like I wanted to Trade-in the
Mercedes,which of course they were excited to do!(Since their DMC
part of the Dealership was just there UNTIL they sold off the last of
the Deloreans,they were more than happy to work out a deal)Anyway I
remember I could GET a Brand new Delorean as LOW as 13K ($12,999.95
for a left over 81 and for a 82 for 13,999.95 and 14,999.95 for a 83
model)(with NO trade-in) and if I "used" the Mercedes(remember it was
not my car)as a trade-in on a Delorean on a twofer deal,meaning a
His and hers Deal package(my girlfriend at the time came with me on
the trip) almost nothing!!(the Mercedes would have covered the
purchase of a twin pack of Deloreans,except for the taxes!! They were
just desperate to unload them at the time(because of the JZD-Cocaine
stigma,and no factory to backup the cars,and wanting to unload the
DMC's and that part of the Dealership)And not being a very hot seller
at the time.But it was cool,how they had them in front of the
Dealership entrance(as I drove in) and by the Front doors as you
walked into the Dealership,(six by the front doors) displayed at
different angles,some with
doors open!(I wish I had taken a pic!)

Cbl

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Murray Fisher" <murrayfw_at_dml_c...> wrote:

>> I purchased #05962 from the original owner with 3K miles.  It now

has 8K

>> miles.  I have the original invoice which shows it at $25,000

plus "US

>> Processing Charges" $600 and 3 speed automatic transmission at

$575.  Total

>> $26,825.   Built October 81 and sold October 12, 1982 a year

later.  The

>> original owner paid $19,950 including all charges except the usual

taxes and

>> license fees.He told me he purchased it the day the drug fiasco

came out in

>> the news and people were flocking to the dealerships to buy

them......He

>> said he purchased it on a weekend and the dealer called him and

told him if

>> his checked bounced, to return the car as he could sell it for

35K!!

>> Incidentally the Seattle Times took pix of his wife with the car

and ran it

>> the same day as the drug bust with JDZ in cuffs....it hit

Associated Press

>> and he showed us copies of the pix and articles, from all over the

world,

>> including London, New York, Florida etc.   HE gave me some of

them.  FWIW

Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 04:59:56 -0000
From: "captain_hydrogen" <captainhydrogen_at_dml_cox.net>
Subject: Ebay Seller contact Item number: 4578181169

Does anyone know the seller of this Ebay auction?

1981-83 Delorean Grille Item number: 4578181169

I won the auction and have sent several messages requesting shipping
costs, but have not received any response.  It seems that others have
had the same problem in the past.

If you know the seller, please let them know that I am waiting for
their reply.

Thank you,
Ben Ferguson
Arizona DeLorean Club, Car Cruise Director - VIN 10365
captainhydrogen_at_dml_cox.net

Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 11:25:33 -0400
From: "Jason Perkins" <jperkins_at_dml_microsoft.com>
Subject: I'm Looking for a Drivers Side Rear Quater Panel (without dents)

I thought I would ask the group first, before I buy one from one of the
vendors.  My lovely wife decided that the current rear quarter panel
needed to be rammed by her car  :-)

If anyone has one that they are willing to part with, please let me
know.

Thanks,
Jason Perkins
Charlotte, NC.
Jasperkins_at_dml_hotmail.com

Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 17:20:12 -0000
From: "Qume Fox" <qumefox_at_dml_brazi.net>

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, Scott Curnow <scott_curnow_at_dml_y...>
wrote:
If any body has some ideas for me about the sort of car i should be
looking for, prices and shipping please reply to this message. Im taking
my time in trying to find just the right car for me. Thank you to
everybody on this board i always enjoy reading your posts learning as
much about the car as i can.

>>  From Scott

I found this in one of the dmcnews archives.  granted the message is
ancient, but I doubt the vehicle codes or tax rates have changed that
much down there...

<Quote begins here>
From: Greg DELIOS  Date: Wed, 08 Jan 1997 08:53:51 +1030
Subject: Greetings All -Reply

Hi Nick,
I'm in Melbourne (a little further north for those in the northern
hemispshere)
and have also been considering purchase of a Dolerean. I have
considered both the
conversion method as well as purchase of a right hand drive from the
UK.

By my reckoning, heres the balance: purchase of a LHD car $9k - $20k
AUS, cartage
$2k AUS inc insurance, export licence inc export agent- unknown cost,
import duty
and sales tax $7k - $14k (import duty + sales tax = ~75% of purchase
price for a
car < 30 yrs old). RHD conversion - I don't know if anyone in AUS could
do it,
perhaps Boeing / ASTA in Melbourne (they have experience with
stainless steel and
composites etc). Could be quite pricey, i'd expect anything up to $10k
AUS. I am
unsure if RHD conversion is available in the US (other readers may be
able to help).
I do understand the conversion can be done in the UK. This requires
shipping to the
UK adding another $2k AUS to the cost. This would also increase the
duty payable,
as the import duty / sales tax is payable on the purchase price and
modifications!
Then there is the cost of ADR (Australian Design Rules) compliance
check and
possible mod. I am unsure how this works particularily if the RHD
conversion is
done offshore.

Thus the total would be in the order of $60k AUS. + ADR compliance
costs (phew).

As I indicated, I have thought about purchasing a car in the UK. There
are only 24
RHD factory cars in existence. 36 were manufactured with 12 being used
in qual
testing. I think most of these cars were full factory cars ie the rolling
chasis
was not sent off elsewhere for finishing .

Prices for these I have seen range from $60k to $100k AUS. Import duty
of 75% again
plus shipping costs a total of $105k to $175k AUS. At least there are no
ADR
problems as there are no mods, plus there are only a limited number of
true RHD

I know the prices are not good either way, when you see some of the
prices in the
messages posted here! Perhaps there are RHD cars in Japan which may
be cheaper?

I don't know about Tassie, but here in Victoria you cannot have a LHD
vehicle
registered (ie You can't leave the car LHD).

I hope I haven't scared you off.But it has put my purchase off a few
years though.

All the best, and if you find an easier (read cheaper) method of getting a
car th Australia then let me know.

Cheers,

Greg.
<quote ends here>

Chris
VIN# 3209

Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 12:30:26 EDT
From: lordshill_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Ebay Seller contact Item number: 4578181169

Ben.. It looks like this guy is a first time seller.  All his feedback  is
for buying.  I'd suggest giving it a few more days as he maybe confused  since
he is a first time seller.  He also held the auction in Canadian  funds which
are worth about $1.30 per c1.00 or thereabouts so he may be having  problems
that way.  I do not think E-bay will step in until 30 days have  passed.  All of
his feedback in the past has been as a buyer.
    If only people would live up to contracts.

Roy #0893

Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 16:25:57 +0100
From: "Chris Hawes" <chris_at_dml_chawes.demon.co.uk>

Scott, one key thing you haven't mentioned is that it will need to be a
right hander as you cannot drive a left hooker on the OZ roads right?

Chris Hawes in the UK

Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 16:37:58 -0000
From: "S" <theborderisopen_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: DMC Two-fer deals (Was Re: Factory cost)

I think we may have stumbled on some virgin territory on the list, if
that's possible... DMC two-fer deals!  A friend from Nebraska relayed
a similar story of Deloreans being offered in pairs.  He said his
neighbors, a very young, goodlooking and affluent couple took
advantage of this deal from the dealership. The fella had the one he
bought for his girlfriend painted pink.  He also relayed climbing up a
tree to spy on them in the backyard, but that's another subject
altogether.

--S

Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 16:59:22 -0000
From: "denverdelorean" <denverdelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Wings-A-Loft

Does anyone have one of these systems installed in thier car?  I am
thinking of adding the remote door opening feature to my car and would
like a "consumer report" of sorts from any owners that have performed
the modification.

Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:50:06 -0400
From: "Josh Haldeman" <jhaldeman_at_dml_fuse.net>
Subject: new parts up...

Hey Guys,

I took the weekend and got a bunch of new parts up on the ebay store.  If you're interested, you can check it out at:

http://tinyurl.com/cm2dt

e-mail me off list if you have any questions.  (jhaldeman(AT)fuse.net)

Thanks,
Josh

Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 18:00:08 -0000
From: "Marv Hein" <marvhein_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Noisy Fuel Pump (was: my first Delorean; vin11501 (a bit long))

Probably lots of reasons for a noisy fuel pump, but if it's happening
only after extended use (mine took about 45 mins), you might consider
fuel temps becoming excessively high due to radiator heat blowing back
over the fuel tank.  The pump will eventually stop pumping (at least
mine did).  Have a dubious wife as a passenger at the time and the
questions about why you bought a D will start anew (trust me on this).

You might try a $30 indoor/outdoor thermometer with the outdoor probe
on top of the outer fuel pump boot (mine is between the two fuel
lines) or some other form of temp gauge.  Keep an eye on the temps
while you drive. See if the noise starts when the temps are
excessively higher than when the pump was quiet.

Heat shields and other methods are available to keep the fuel temp
down if that is your problem.

Marv
#10820

Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 14:03:53 -0400
From: Patrick Conlon <PRC1216_at_dml_aol.com>

Jason,
     How bad is the damage?  Send a picture to DMCH, they can fix a
lot of panels back to new condition that many people think are ruined.

There is no point getting a new panel if the old one can be repaired
to look like new anyway.
-Patrick C.
1880

Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 18:29:13 -0000
From: "Qume Fox" <qumefox_at_dml_brazi.net>

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Jason Perkins" <jperkins_at_dml_m...>
wrote:

>> I thought I would ask the group first, before I buy one from one of the
>> vendors.  My lovely wife decided that the current rear quarter panel
>> needed to be rammed by her car  :-)
>>
>> If anyone has one that they are willing to part with, please let me
>> know.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jason Perkins
>> Charlotte, NC.
>> Jasperkins_at_dml_h...

It might be in your best interest to shop around for a body shop
experienced in actual metalwork and straightening (not just using
bondo) Unless the entire panel is completely trashed, it might be
cheaper to have it fixed than the $1k+freight or so it costs to replace it
with a new one. Not sure if any of the vendors do actual stainless repair
or not.

Chris
VIN# 3209

Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 14:25:40 -0500
From: Bob Brandys <BobB_at_dml_safety-epa.com>
Subject: Re: Wings-A-Loft

Tiffany has one in her car.  We installed remote door opening part this
summer.

It works great if the door are adjusted properly.

You can really freak some people out when they touch the car and you
pop the door remote ly

BOB

Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 18:43:36 -0000
From: "d_rex_2002" <rich_at_dml_outernet-tech.net>
Subject: Re: DeLorean Dealerships selling every D they could get

It seems more and more rare to hear the "good" stories about
DeLorean dealerships selling DeLoreans rather than the same old
stories about how some dealerships were begging people to buy
the cars only at reduced prices.  Thanks for this story Murray.

Another "good" stories that you may hear at DCS 2006 or one of
the DeLorean 25th Anniversary seminar days are from the owner
and the parts and service manager of Shepard Chevrolet/DeLorean
(now Shepard Chevrolet only) in Lake Bluff, IL.  George Shepard
and Jerry Nordstrom have dozens of "good" stories about the whole
DeLorean sales and service experience.  I have heard some of the
stories a few times already, especially about the so called dark
days, when George Shepard was selling every DeLorean he could get
and he was buying cars from many dealerships around the Midwest.
For Shepard, Delorean sales did not slump until late 1986.

DeLoreans were serviced at Shepard Cherolet into the mid-1990's,
much like how DeLoreans are still serviced at Baurle Automotive.

I guess you could compare these type of posts to the post about
how well my DeLorean is running vs. how do I fix this problem,
but its still nice to here the good stuff sometimes, especially
with the 25th Anniversary coming up next year.

Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 11:36:01 -0700
From: Jeff Angwin <jeff_at_dml_delorean.com>

I installed the whole kit last month... I replaced a Zilla remote
attached to a Delorean Motor Center door launcher (however, for ease of
installation I kept the DMCGG launch solenoids.)

Short answer: I love it!! The launch is better than Zilla, in that the
2-door launch is immediate (Zilla takes up to 3 seconds of button push
to activate)

I did replace the door lock solenoids with the actuators... easy install
and works great, and installed the trunk popper. I did have to replace
my non-standard trunk latch spring, as mine was way too strong. I also
installed the window control module which I LOVE. The windows now
automatically close when I turn off the car, or open 1/2 inch if the
interior gets too hot when parked outdoors. How many times did I forget
to close the windows only to remember AFTER leaving the car? that is a
major pain... But no more.  Also, just one momentary push on either
switch fully closes or opens the window.

I also installed the remote engine start feature. It works well, but I
can not imagine really using it in real life. Still, fun to show it off  :-)

Installation took about three weekends. The directions were
straightforward, but finding some of the wiring points inside the car
took some doing. You'll need the car's wiring diagram and possibly the
service manual. I took it slow and easy, just to make sure I got it
right. The crimp-style fasteners included with the kit were a pain for
me to attach to the various wires, so I did not use them, and instead
used press-on wire tap-ins like this:
 http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&product%5Fid=64-3052

In all, a very well designed kit. Works as advertised, and I think well
worth it.

Jeff Angwin
VIN 3034

Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:09:16 -0500
From: "Jace & Jenn" <judtnet_at_dml_cableone.net>

I have one and couldn't be more impressed.  Toby knows his stuff.
Installation is very straightforward and easy with complete instructions.
If you have any problems, Toby walks you through.  Once installed, you don't
even know the system is there -- until you hit the button!

Jace