Subject:[DML] Digest Number 2913
From:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Date:5 Oct 2005 22:56:59 -0000
To:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com

1. Re: DeLorean Dealerships selling every D they could get
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_optonline.net>

2. Re: Re: Stuck in Gear
From: Martin Gutkowski <martin_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 21:32:23 -0000
From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty_at_dml_optonline.net>
Subject: Re: DeLorean Dealerships selling every D they could get

That's an interesting story but you left out the part where you said
in a previous post that the car was untitlable because of the
extensive damage.

Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 22:39:31 +0100
From: Martin Gutkowski <martin_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Re: Stuck in Gear

Everyone's absolutely bang on the money as far as the leaky master goes,
but in my experience, equally impressive amount of brake fluid can be
soaked up by the foam under the carpet before the carpet appears "wet".
Look at your pedal box, work out where the clutch master goes through
the floor, and wipe your finger around that area. It's probably soaking
wet with fluid.

Martin