Subject:[DML] Digest Number 2923
From:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Date:11 Oct 2005 00:30:28 -0000
To:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: DMCH's Performance Exhaust
From: "conundrum1984" <jeepno1_397_at_dml_hotmail.com>

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:58:06 -0000
From: "conundrum1984" <jeepno1_397_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: DMCH's Performance Exhaust

Dennis,
Is the change over to the DMCH exhaust pretty simple like for me to
do it?  I don't have a lot of tools and I'm still learning stuff.  Or
should I just have a local shop do it.  I heard of a guy nearby me
who is very good and reasonably priced too.

Matt
VIN: 2953

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "dmc_5180" <dmc_5180_at_dml_y...> wrote:

>> I listened to the audio clip also.  It is a good try at recording

the sound but what you don't here is the very tin can sound  it makes especially during a cold idle right after startup.