Subject:[DML] Digest Number 2966
From:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Date:3 Nov 2005 23:16:19 -0000
To:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com

1. Leaking Seals...or something else?
From: "jedimasterglenn" <jedimasterglenn_at_dml_comcast.net>

2. DCS Magazine ready to ship
From: kKoncelik_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 20:33:26 -0000
From: "jedimasterglenn" <jedimasterglenn_at_dml_comcast.net>
Subject: Leaking Seals...or something else?

Hi,

I just discovered that water has somehow been getting into my D.  The
floors on both driver and passenger sides are soaked (I had it parked
outside at my mechanic's for a couple weeks).  My immediate reaction is
to blame the door seals.  They're old and are a bit worn in areas.
Before I rush out and buy a new seal kit, are there any other possible
problem areas I should inspect?  The car hasn't been driven in the rain
at all, so the water must be seaping in from the door seals or some
other area that could let water run into the interior (I'm thinking the
trunk maybe???).

Thanks,
Glenn

Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 16:58:27 -0500
From: kKoncelik_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: DCS Magazine ready to ship

Well the magazines are complete and ready to ship. Due to some unforseen personal scheduling conflicts this week they will go out this weekend so you should start seeing them by the end of next week.

Instead of sending them Media Mail which has caused us a lot of non deliveries and the Post Office appears to have no control on the problem, we plan to send them out first class.
Hopefully they will get to you quicker and intact.

Please note there is a CD inside the Magazine for you to see.  This was done by the Chicago group as a heads up to the DCS Chicago show.

PS this is the largest magazine we have made to date.
Soo much good stuff we had to make it bigger.

You can order it at.

www.Deloreancarshow.com