Subject:[DML] Digest Number 2974
From:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Date:9 Nov 2005 00:09:54 -0000
To:dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com

1. Re: lambda warning
From: "dmcgullwing" <dmcgullwing_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. RE: weird noise in key posistion II
From: "Jeff Friday" <DeLorean_Type304_at_dml_msn.com>

3. RE: would like tech advice
From: "Jeff Friday" <DeLorean_Type304_at_dml_msn.com>

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:43:31 -0000
From: "dmcgullwing" <dmcgullwing_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: lambda warning

Does the lambda counter need to be removed from the car in order to
reset it?

Eric

Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 19:46:45 +0000
From: "Jeff Friday" <DeLorean_Type304_at_dml_msn.com>
Subject: RE: weird noise in key posistion II

I believe it is normal.  My former car made the noise too but only at a few
millimeters past position 2.  These sounds are associated with the different
components powering up to start and run the vehicle (Fuel Pump, Idle Speed
Motor, Frequency Valve, etc.) Most owners probably never hear them because
they are drowned out by the starter.

Jeff in NC

Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 19:48:53 +0000
From: "Jeff Friday" <DeLorean_Type304_at_dml_msn.com>
Subject: RE: would like tech advice

North Carolina?  I'm outside of Charlotte and have been working on DeLoreans
since 2002.  My cell is (704) 701 - 2870.  Call anytime for advice.  If I
don't pick up leave a message and I will return your call.

Jeff in NC