From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 10:13 PM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 3008

1. Re: DeLorean Dealership sign font
From: "dmc_5180" <dmc_5180_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. Fuse #12 Blues
From: "Tom Tait" <TTait_at_dml_BRCWEB.com>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 02:02:07 -0000
From: "dmc_5180" <dmc_5180_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: DeLorean Dealership sign font

Matt,

It's called Optima.  You may even have it already in your computer.
Look into your font selections, it should be there.

Dennis

Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:19:07 -0800
From: "Tom Tait" <TTait_at_dml_BRCWEB.com>
Subject: Fuse #12 Blues

Most or all of my interior bulbs are burnt out I think (low on my list as I'm not driving the car much yet), but the red and yellow lights in the doors work.  Up until a few days ago they worked fine, went off with the door switch normally.  Then they stayed on one night,  I charged the battery back up and pulled fuse #12 and they went out, fuse back in and they came on
- no surprise there.  Then I pulled both wires off the back of both door switches until I had time to replace or repair the faulty door switch - and the lights stayed on.

I looked at the wiring diagram and realized that I must have a faulty light delay module, so I pulled it out.  With that module (the white one) out, and both door switches unplugged, the lights were still on.

I assume I have a bad diode or two, but where else do I look for a short to ground, which I assume is the problem.

Fuse #12 sits lonely in the ashtray tonight,  waiting for its chance to be reinstalled, please help.

Tom