From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2005 2:57 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 3043

1. Production in Cleveland?
From: Eric <usenet23_at_dml_c4ever.com>

2. Re: Battery for Delorean
From: "Bernie" <bmanderville_at_dml_comcast.net>

3. Re: Battery for Delorean
From: "Bernie" <bmanderville_at_dml_comcast.net>

4. Plug Gaps and final smog numbers
From: "valleyrat12" <valleyrat12_at_dml_yahoo.com>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:11:26 -0600
From: Eric <usenet23_at_dml_c4ever.com>
Subject: Production in Cleveland?

Does anybody know if the tank/bomber plant at Cleveland Hopkins Airport (now known as the IX Center) was ever considered for DMC production? Perhaps when Consolidated took over?

I can't remember if this was the case, or if I'm thinking of some morning DJ's clowning around.

Eric Friedebach

Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 23:56:56 -0000
From: "Bernie" <bmanderville_at_dml_comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Battery for Delorean

I put a cutoff switch in, just so long Houston uses it, the battery will be fine.  When I get the car back I will troubleshoot the problem.

Bernie

Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 00:01:22 -0000
From: "Bernie" <bmanderville_at_dml_comcast.net>

Sorry to hear about the frame, but my battery drain down problem will have to wait until I get her back home, and just get in there and find the draw problem.

Bernie

Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 00:09:12 -0000
From: "valleyrat12" <valleyrat12_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Plug Gaps and final smog numbers

I examined the plugs that I pulled from my car when I did a tune-up.
They are gapped at .018! Could this have been the cause of my poor performance on the way back from Colorado?  (I gapped the new plugs to
0.30) Since the tune up I took the car over the hill on the 405 between West LA and Sherman Oaks, great performance! Even in 5th gear at lower RPM I had good power and acceleration, on target for what I thought this car would be capable of. Not awesome, but adequate.

For those of you who were following my on going CA smog crisis, here are the final numbers:

NOx 15MPH 1098
    25MPH  456

Nathan