From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:20 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 3090

1. Re: Re: Drive the dream?
From: Jake Kamphoefner <jakekamp_at_dml_sbcglobal.net>

2. Re: Drive the dream?
From: "Matt Carpenter" <mattdcarpenter_at_dml_msn.com>

3. Re: Fraudulent ebay listings
From: rodney rael <rodrael1_at_dml_gmail.com>

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:24:37 -0800 (PST)
From: Jake Kamphoefner <jakekamp_at_dml_sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Drive the dream?

  I read Ryan's and Dan's posts and I couldn't agree more with them.  Don't buy this car.  In the meantime, save your money, work on increasing that disposable cash, keep reading this forum, and join a local club.

  I've met several former owners who hate the DeLorean because it is such a "piece of junk."  When questioning them further, the real reason they hate the car is because they bought a basket case, didn't realize everything ($$$$) that is involved in a restoration, and had to sell it to save their ass.  I don't want you to end up hating your dream car because of a situation like this!

  Also, don't feel like you're alone.  We get lots of questions on this board just like this.  The responses may be tough to read and realize, but it's the same kind of good advice that kept me from buying a DeLorean until I got done with college.  Trust me, you'll thank yourself later.

  Jake Kamphoefner
  001063

biojerm <Jedamay_at_dml_gmail.com> wrote:
  on a side note, the car had been sitting on blocks from first owner..someone purchased it, then drove it from florida to texas, then had someone put a lean on it, and then that person is going to sell it to me. it has had a fuel pump replaced with aftermarket which i read can cause engine fuel starvation, and I read somewhere that the transmission computer can cause it to not shift from 1st to 2nd... that correct?

Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:33:27 -0700
From: "Matt Carpenter" <mattdcarpenter_at_dml_msn.com>
Subject: Re: Drive the dream?

Ryan's comment about Dave Ramsey was great!  I've listened to him (even seen him live) many times.  Ryan, perhaps we could talk Dave into a D - paying cash of course!.  Paying cash for this type of hobby or investment = financial peace.

Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:34:10 -0700
From: rodney rael <rodrael1_at_dml_gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fraudulent ebay listings

Craig:

Good Job!...

Your work is very much appreciated in keeping these hoodlums in check and protecting innocent victims.

Rodney