From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 6:15 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 3120

1. RE: Aw Crud!
From: "Jeff Green" <jeff.green_at_dml_sansom.ca>

2. Re: VIN 2010 in Paris - France
From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder_at_dml_yahoo.com>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:08:52 -0400
From: "Jeff Green" <jeff.green_at_dml_sansom.ca>
Subject: RE: Aw Crud!

Hi guys, new to this group, I am looking at in the future getting a Delorean.  I am looking for the performance specs on them.  Does anybody know where I can get them or does anybody have them and can forward them to me at jeff.green_at_dml_sansom.ca ?

Thank you
Jeff

Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:18:59 -0800 (PST)
From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: VIN 2010 in Paris - France

I just got back from paris last week.  I go up there to do work every so often, usually staying around the champs elysses (spelling).

Nice city,

Jordan
11613