From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 6:21 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 3122

1. Re: Re: "Anything to Win" on GSN
From: ROBLAMROCK_at_dml_aol.com

2. Re: Leather cleaner
From: Patrick Conlon <PRC1216_at_dml_aol.com>

3. Re: Practical Classics March issue
From: Michael Babb <mcbabb_at_dml_gmail.com>

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:29:15 EST
From: ROBLAMROCK_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: "Anything to Win" on GSN

There were two entrances to the factory but they were not designed as separate entrances depanding on what religion you were!  They were as you  state for
geographical reasons and convenience.
Best wishes,
Robert Lamrock
Belfast
www.eurofest2006.com

In a message dated 16/02/2006 17:46:47 GMT Standard Time, ssdelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com writes:

I found  an error (unless I was distracted by the negativity of that Irish producer  who was also at the DCS Pigeon Forge show)... he stated that the two entrances to the factory were separate entrances for Catholics & Protestants. I remember hearing a factory worker at the DCS Show (George  Craine?, Rob
Lamrock?)
state that it was NOT so. The two separate entrances  were there only for geographical reasons & convenience.

Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 19:11:20 -0500
From: Patrick Conlon <PRC1216_at_dml_aol.com>
Subject: Re: Leather cleaner

1 word:  Leatherique.  Somewhat expensive, yet amazing stuff.  Check out my experiences of how it deep cleaned the leather on page 2 of my CarDomain page:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239767/2

I believe I got mine from www.leatherique.com, which also has pictures of what their products can do.

You'll love the rich leather smell you get once the seats have been deep cleaned.

-Patrick C.
1880

Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:28:37 -0500
From: Michael Babb <mcbabb_at_dml_gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Practical Classics March issue

Very nice advert!  If I was a UK'er that would certainly make me want to swing by for a visit (still do actually, just have to get across the pond)

Michael