From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 6:08 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 3124

1. Re: Re: Standard Shifter Gator and.....
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net

2. RE: Re: Standard Shifter Gator and.....
From: <rob_at_dml_pjgrady.com>

3. Damaged in NY
From: "Michael Paine" <mpaine_at_dml_tycomsystems.com>

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 20:17:07 +0000
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Re: Standard Shifter Gator and.....

Sorry - I saw frame and thought, well Frame.  Most of the conversations regarding frames and DeLoreans deal with the chassis part and not the shifter...

-------------- Original message from "valleyrat12" <valleyrat12_at_dml_yahoo.com>: --------------

Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:03:10 -0500
From: <rob_at_dml_pjgrady.com>

Joe,

Thank you for the compliment! Several other owners have told me they like our shift boot/frame combo the best of the ones they've seen. An important point to consider is that our frame, which BTW is stainless, has a larger internal opening to clear the boot better and is basically unbreakable. The stock frame grinds on the boot each time you go into reverse and on some cars also fifth gear. This leads to a lot of broken frames and torn boots. I also believe our shift boot is the best out there and priced reasonably for the quality of materials used. The price may rise slightly with the next batch if stainless keeps going up as we've already absorbed a cost increase on the current batch. The part #, for anyone interested, is 100688G and costs $78-.

Thank you,

Rob Grady

P.J.Grady Inc.

Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 05:17:37 -0500
From: "Michael Paine" <mpaine_at_dml_tycomsystems.com>
Subject: Damaged in NY

We had very bad winds in south eastern NY today. I came home today to find my car port had lifted off the ground and shifted and a dent in the rear passenger side fender... :-(

Photos can be found here:

http://www.tycomsystems.com/damage/

Anyone have ideas on the cost to fix such a dent?

Michael Paine
Vin 6067 (w/ an unwanted face lift)