From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 6:15 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 3131

1. RE: New injectors, new problem :(
From: "Joseph Kuchan" <josephkuchan_at_dml_hotmail.com>

2. Re: New injectors, new problem :(
From: Soma576_at_dml_aol.com

3. Additional Info
From: "valleyrat12" <valleyrat12_at_dml_yahoo.com>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:45:14 -0600
From: "Joseph Kuchan" <josephkuchan_at_dml_hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: New injectors, new problem :(

Oops. I made a typo in my reply. I meant to say "If your old injector did NOT spray with the vane at rest that was actually correct operation". Small word difference, but BIG difference in meaning!

-Joe

Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:23:57 EST
From: Soma576_at_dml_aol.com

Where did you get the injectors? DMC vendor or other?

Andy

In a message dated 2/22/2006 7:53:24 P.M. Central Standard Time, valleyrat12_at_dml_yahoo.com writes:

Sorry, I  was not clear. They will not spray even if the AFM is depressed. If I put  one of my old injectors in that one only will spray when the meter is  pressed.

Nathan

Fargo, ND
1982 DeLorean DMC12 VIN 11596

Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 02:40:30 -0000
From: "valleyrat12" <valleyrat12_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Additional Info

My fuel pump draws 4.45 amps and delivers approximately 1 gallon/min

If my understanding is correct the pump should draw between 5 and 7 amps. Could this point to an incorrectly adjusted Primary Pressure Regulator causing low pressure? The low current draw would seem to indicate that here are no restrictions in the line and the pump has it "too easy". If there were restrictions then the pump would over draw current correct?

Nathan

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "valleyrat12" <valleyrat12_at_dml_...>