From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 7:56 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 3163

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Replacing lower ball joints
From: "bkp944" <bkp944_at_dml_comcast.net>

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:49:16 -0000
From: "bkp944" <bkp944_at_dml_comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Replacing lower ball joints

Rob,

I'm glad you chimed in on this, it was difficult for me to explain.

I've added another picture of my lower control arm before anything was installed. One can see the lip you mention.

BTW, the control arm was just media-blasted and that is why it looks as it does. It was later powder-coated black.

-Brian
VIN# 4494

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, <rob_at_dml_...> wrote:

> Elvis & Brian,
>
> The B.J. reinforcement ring is designed to eliminate the lower
ball joint's