From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 7:48 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 3181

1. Re: Re: Original BTTF D sold?
From: Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>

2. Re: Strut Pressure and Wings-A-Loft
From: "Jace & Jenn" <judtnet_at_dml_cableone.net>

3. Re: NEW Windshields .
From: "Lawrence Lormand" <lawrencesr_at_dml_netzero.net>

4. Re: Looking for connection in Relay Compartment
From: "blackaddertoo" <blackaddertoo_at_dml_yahoo.co.uk>

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 00:35:57 +0100
From: Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin_at_dml_delorean.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Re: Original BTTF D sold?

I was letting you know the source of the misunderstanding. There is a tenuous BTTF connection to that car and it was mentioned when it was up for sale. The British press being what it is, latched onto that fact and as usual, blew it up out of all proportion and made up what was left.

Martin

Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:21:32 -0600
From: "Jace & Jenn" <judtnet_at_dml_cableone.net>
Subject: Re: Strut Pressure and Wings-A-Loft

I have had the exact same problem, but only on the driver's side.  Other than opening and then closing the door, I have not found a cure.

Jace

Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 23:40:40 -0000
From: "Lawrence Lormand" <lawrencesr_at_dml_netzero.net>
Subject: Re: NEW Windshields .

To all windshield crack Delorean Owners,
The reaction of crezy glue to glass is very bad it will eat the
glass away enough to make it very weak & cracks from the heat or
wind pressure from driving it does it to most glass. If enterested I
have a contact for New WIndShields for Deloreans, NOT OEM WITH LAMI
DEFECTS but very costly in stalled around $1000.00 which won't pass
inspection in any state when you get a ticket & have to get it
inspected before you can get it dropped in court so you won't pay
the 250.00 ticket for defective equiptment. Some Dealer told me to
paint my lami seperation!!! SHAME SHAME SHAME Some dealers. They
also told me they Didn't have any better ones all 800 stock
windshields were the same or worse But, I remember a contours car
that got one NO Probelm,
Email if you want a W/S Maybe I can Get us a group rate.
Lawrence

Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 01:35:26 -0000
From: "blackaddertoo" <blackaddertoo_at_dml_yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Looking for connection in Relay Compartment

hi

can you take it to the accessories relay, like the one that feeds
the cig lighter?

Steve

ps what is the quality of sound like?

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Alistair McCann" <pilot25dmc_at_dml_...>
wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I have just bought an fm modulator to use my ipod with the
original craig radio in the car.

> I wired it up with out any problems but have been finding it
difficult to find a place in the
> relay compartment to put the + feed to the modulator, I dont fancy
connecting it directly to
> the battery.
>
> It needs to be in a place where it will turn off with the ignition
and then not drain the battery.