From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 7:42 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 3183

1. Top Speed
From: "Nathan Sobieralski" <valleyrat12_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. headers - on or off?
From: Soma576_at_dml_aol.com

3. Re: Grady Front Lowering Springs
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net

4. RE: DMA Spring Social - Reminder
From: Delorean Mid-Altantic Club <clubevents_at_dml_deloreanmidatlantic.com>

5. Re: Looking for connection in Relay Compartment
From: "John Spangler" <johnspangler_at_dml_netzero.net>

6. Delorean & martial arts
From: "Guillaume Morel" <hoplos_at_dml_gmail.com>

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 23:41:16 -0000
From: "Nathan Sobieralski" <valleyrat12_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Top Speed

Hello everyone,

Today I was able to see what she is capable of. I floored it and got the car to accelerate to 105mph. However it would not go any faster, at least it seemed to top out around there on my GPS.

Is this a similar top speed to other Deloreans? Is there something that would prevent me from going faster that I should look into? (as if I need to go faster..)

Nathan

Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 20:43:48 EST
From: Soma576_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: headers - on or off?

Hey Group,

Can DMCH's headers be installed on an engine outside the car and not get in the way when putting the engine back in?  Obviously I will leave the cats  and the rest off, just want to make sure I can pre-mount the headers  first!

Andy

Fargo, ND
1982 DeLorean DMC12 VIN 11596

Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 21:45:13 +0000
From: mike.griese_at_dml_worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Grady Front Lowering Springs

More coils means a lower spring rate, so they will compress more, assuming the same wire thickness and material.

-------------- Original message from "sweetp01569" <paul.sweet_at_dml_fmglobal.com>: --------------

Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 10:00:18 -0400
From: Delorean Mid-Altantic Club <clubevents_at_dml_deloreanmidatlantic.com>
Subject: RE: DMA Spring Social - Reminder

All:  We were just informed that the Paypal online payment options on our website were not working properly (Thanks Kurt!).  The issue has been resolved, and you can now use the online payment option to sign up for the event.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.  (Make sure to refresh your browser cache if the buttons still do not work properly for you)

Don't forget..the social is only a few weeks away!  Book your dinner now!
:)

Event details/registration can be found here:
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/social06.htm

See you at the show!

- Delorean Mid-Atlantic Club

Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 06:54:22 -0000
From: "John Spangler" <johnspangler_at_dml_netzero.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for connection in Relay Compartment

I've had a few FM modulators, some do better than others I've found.
Also if you're going around different parts of town our out of town, sometimes the station preset gets too strong for the FM modulator and you might have to switch channels.  For example, 88.3 might be fuzz where you are now but 20 miles away a lower strength station might be broadcasting.  Can you change channels remotely with your unit?  If you bury it in your relay compartment it'll be tough changing stations on the fly.  I'd like to know what kind you bought if you don't mind sharing.

-John

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Alistair McCann" <pilot25dmc_at_dml_...> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I have just bought an fm modulator to use my ipod with the original
craig radio in the car.

Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 16:50:35 +0200
From: "Guillaume Morel" <hoplos_at_dml_gmail.com>
Subject: Delorean & martial arts

Thanks to DMC News I met a Delorean owner who has the same passion as I
have: martial arts.

Is there other ones here? it is fun to do cross-network =) ______ Guillaume Morel www.guillaumemorel.com