From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:12 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 3194

1. Re: Manual tranny leaking at drain plug
From: "Steve" <p2freak_at_dml_yahoo.com>

2. Re: DCS Museum Preview--Secrets Revealed
From: lordshill_at_dml_aol.com

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 02:29:02 -0000
From: "Steve" <p2freak_at_dml_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Manual tranny leaking at drain plug

I have the same problem with my automatic transmission.  A new seal washer and drain plug should fix the problem.  Seal washer is supposed to be used a couple times and then replaced.  Try cleaning the transmission case threads before installing the new plug.

Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 21:00:26 EDT
From: lordshill_at_dml_aol.com
Subject: Re: DCS Museum Preview--Secrets Revealed

To all:  I concur.

Roy 00893

[Moderator Note:  As usual, I'm cutting off the "me too" posts now.  Remember, the Yahoo Groups poll system is available for things like this.  - Mike Substelny, DML moderator of the week]

In a message dated 4/8/2006 6:47:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dmcerik_at_dml_yahoo.com writes:

Since  viewing will be on computers, could you tell us if this information will be  available for download sometime after the show?  I think most would be willing to even pay for a copy of these  documents.