From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 9:48 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 3239

1. Re: Dead fuel pump?
From: "David Teitelbaum" jtrealty_at_dml_optonline.net

2. Mr. Clean AutoDry
From: "Mike" michael.fischer_at_dml_dittybase.com

3. Re: Maintance and regular upkeep issues
From: "John" silversurfer_at_dml_delorean.com

4. Re: New Poll Question - Your Delorean Driveable?
From: "ComposerZelgadis_at_dml_aol.com" ComposerZelgadis_at_dml_aol.com

5. Re: Maintance and regular upkeep issues
From: "Ryan Wright" ryanpwright_at_dml_gmail.com

6. Re: Dead fuel pump?
From: "Nathan Sobieralski" valleyrat12_at_dml_yahoo.com

7. Re: Dead fuel pump?
From: "conundrum1984" jeepno1_397_at_dml_hotmail.com

8. Re: Fixer Upper Delorean
From: "Lauren" LPLand_at_dml_earthlink.net

9. Re: Maintance and regular upkeep issues
From: "David Teitelbaum" jtrealty_at_dml_optonline.net

10. Re: Maintance and regular upkeep issues
From: "Marv Hein" marvhein_at_dml_hotmail.com

11. Re: Dead fuel pump?
From: "Christopher Mack" christopher_mack_at_dml_yahoo.com

12. Ohio tech school delorean
From: "Ed Kane" wingnut702001_at_dml_yahoo.com

13. Re: Dead fuel pump?
From: "Lacy" heylacy_at_dml_yahoo.com

14. Re: Dead fuel pump?
From: "Warren Wallingford" warren_at_dml_usadmc.com

15. Re: Maintance and regular upkeep issues
From: "Nathan Sobieralski" valleyrat12_at_dml_yahoo.com

16. Importing a De Lorean? How do I!?
From: "Nicholas Jedrzejewski" Nick_at_dml_jedrzejewski.plus.com

17. Re: Maintance and regular upkeep issues
From: "Ken Baker" kenbaker1265_at_dml_msn.com

18. Re: Mr. Clean AutoDry
From: "L. Sandel" ls_at_dml_chickencow.csv.cmich.edu

19. Re: New Poll Question - Your Delorean Driveable?
From: "kenbaker1265" kenbaker1265_at_dml_msn.com

20. Engine swap questions
From: "Chris Murley" qumefox_at_dml_gmail.com

21. Re: Mr. Clean AutoDry
From: "Ken Baker" kenbaker1265_at_dml_msn.com

22. Michigan Spring (1)Event (25pictures!)
From: "byrondelorean" celiambyron_at_dml_msn.com

23. Re: Importing a De Lorean? How do I!?
From: "byrondelorean" celiambyron_at_dml_msn.com

24. Re: Mr. Clean AutoDry
From: "DAVID BAUERLE" dave.bauerle1_at_dml_verizon.net

25. Re: Dead fuel pump?
From: "dmcjosh85" dmcjosh85_at_dml_yahoo.com

Message 1
From: "David Teitelbaum" jtrealty_at_dml_optonline.net
Date: Thu May 11, 2006 7:26pm(PDT)
Subject: Re: Dead fuel pump?

It is possible your RPM relay went bad or the inertia switch. You should see if you have power and ground at the fuel pump. It is also possible the pump itself is bad. When you first turn the key you should hear the pump run for a little even if the motor won't start.
You can jumper the RPM relay and you can run a temporary ground wire to run the fuel pump for testing. BTW, how much fuel do you have in the tank? If it is very low maybe you just happened to run out of gas.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "dmcjosh85" <dmcjosh85_at_dml_...> wrote:

> Earlier today I was at the drive thru at the bank, and since the
> teller was taking her time with the other car ahead of me I decided to
> shut down instead of wasting the gas. well a couple minutes passed and
> the it came time for me to start up and move up. only problem is, was
> that the car was cranking and not starting.

Message 2
    From: "Mike" michael.fischer_at_dml_dittybase.com
    Date: Thu May 11, 2006 7:26pm(PDT)
Subject: Mr. Clean AutoDry

Hey, has anyone had any experience using the Mr. Clean AutoDry carwash
with a D?

They claim to prevent water spots with it, and though towel drying the
D is relaxing, the better half is getting tired of using all the best
terry towels on the D.

Message 3
    From: "John" silversurfer_at_dml_delorean.com
    Date: Thu May 11, 2006 7:27pm(PDT)
Subject: Re: Maintance and regular upkeep issues

Our cars are not any more of a maintenance hassle than your typical 25
year old vehicle, but if something does go wrong you may not want to
have it towed to the local gas station. Consider doing the work
yourself, or find a trustworthy mechanic.
It also depends on the condition the vehicle you are considering is in,
or how much you are willing to spend to ensure it is in reliable
condition for everyday use.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "rangerblair" <rangerblair_at_dml_...> wrote:

> I am looking at getting a Delorean as a second car for everyday use
> and was wondering how much of a maintance hassle they tend to be?
> thanks
> sean

Message 4
    From: "ComposerZelgadis_at_dml_aol.com" ComposerZelgadis_at_dml_aol.com
    Date: Thu May 11, 2006 7:27pm(PDT)
Subject: Re: New Poll Question - Your Delorean Driveable?

MOD NOTE - the poll is on the website at
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews/

#1366 spreads her wings everyday.  She's very reliable, and I trust  her to
take me anywhere in the country.  As a result, her cosmetics are  certainly
less-than-perfect.  Kinda reminds me of an old Jimmy Soul song,  really...  ;)

Message 5
    From: "Ryan Wright" ryanpwright_at_dml_gmail.com
    Date: Thu May 11, 2006 7:27pm(PDT)

It's highly variable and depends on the car.

If you buy a cheap one that hasn't been driven, it will probably be a
maintenance nightmare. If you buy one that has most of it's parts
replaced and has been driven at least semi-regularly, you'll be fine.

They are every bit as reliable as any other car, the problem lies with
them being 25 years old. 25 year old parts tend to rot and break.

I drive my DeLorean every day and don't have problems (to speak of;
there have been issues, but nothing you wouldn't find on any other
car). Then again, I've replaced a majority of the parts in most of the
car's systems.

-Ryan

On 5/11/06, rangerblair <rangerblair_at_dml_yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am looking at getting a Delorean as a second car for everyday use
> and was wondering how much of a maintance hassle they tend to be?
> thanks
> sean

Message 6
    From: "Nathan Sobieralski" valleyrat12_at_dml_yahoo.com
    Date: Thu May 11, 2006 7:27pm(PDT)

To test the fuel pump try jumping terminals 87 and 30 on the RPM
relay plug. That should allow you to see if your fuel pump is
working. When you turn the key to the on position (with the RMP
relay back in place) you should hear a buzzing sound that last for
about 1 second. That is the Lambda relay engaging the FV and the
fuel pump momentarily to charge the system with fuel. If you do not
hear this sound then perhaps fuse #7 is dead or the lambda relay is
dead. It could also be your inertia switch which is located by the
pedals. It has a plunger on it that should be in the closed
position, if the plunger is open then the fuel pump has been
disengaged. If all this checks out the next step would be to
physically check the fuel pump. Jump the RPM relay and check for
voltage at the pump itself. Sometimes the wiring harness can get
loose. I have had this happen to me before, it sure is embarrassing!

Look in the photo section under "Miscellaneous" for a diagram on how
to jump the fuel pump.

Nathan
2277

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "dmcjosh85" <dmcjosh85_at_dml_...> wrote:

> Earlier today I was at the drive thru at the bank, and since the
> teller was taking her time with the other car ahead of me I
decided
> to shut down instead of wasting the gas. well a couple minutes
> passed and the it came time for me to start up and move up. only
> problem is, was that the car was cranking and not starting.
>
> Confused I pushed the car into a parking spot, and had a family
> member pick me up and take me home. Thinking it could be a hot
start
> problem I decided id return later on and give it a try, also when
> left I took my battery with me just to charge it up.
> Later I returned with a fully charged battery and a cold engine in
> the DMC.

Message 7
    From: "conundrum1984" jeepno1_397_at_dml_hotmail.com
    Date: Thu May 11, 2006 7:27pm(PDT)

You check the inertia switch and RPM relay?

Matt

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "dmcjosh85" <dmcjosh85_at_dml_...> wrote:

> Earlier today I was at the drive thru at the bank, and since the
> teller was taking her time with the other car ahead of me I
decided
> to shut down instead of wasting the gas. well a couple minutes
> passed and the it came time for me to start up and move up. only
> problem is, was that the car was cranking and not starting.
>
> Confused I pushed the car into a parking spot, and had a family
> member pick me up and take me home. Thinking it could be a hot
start

Message 8
    From: "Lauren" LPLand_at_dml_earthlink.net
    Date: Thu May 11, 2006 7:27pm(PDT)
Subject: Re: Fixer Upper Delorean

Hi Chris --

I'm not that far from you in Tucson and was planning to sell my DeLorean
sometime soon.  It's a  project car that runs fairly well, but needs interior
cosmetics and lots of "this and that."   If you're interested, maybe you can
email me privately and I can give you more details.

.......................LP
10440
LPLand (at) earthlink.net

> Im Chris, just signed up for the mailing list. I was wondering if
> anyone has a fixer upper DeLorean that might be going up for sale in
> the 10k and under range within the next 6 months.

Message 9
    From: "David Teitelbaum" jtrealty_at_dml_optonline.net
    Date: Thu May 11, 2006 7:27pm(PDT)

Everything depends on condition. The more you spend "generally" the
better the car. The better the condition of the car the less you will
have to spend to make it reliable. Once properly fixed up a Delorean
is not a very expensive car to keep running. It is good on fuel and
the parts are no more expensive (in many cases cheaper) than the parts
on new cars. The big mistake many owners make is to take a 25 year old
car and just drive it without replacing all of the things that should
be replaced like many parts in the fuel system, cooling system, brake
system, recalls, upgrades, tires, etc. A lot of the work will involve
going over previous work that was done improperly or with the wrong
parts. Probably the "best" approach would be to go to one of the
Delorean vendors and get a refurbished car. There is an owner on the
list that uses his Delorean as a daily driver in New York City and has
a lot of mileage on it. Of course he uses a local Delorean vendor to
repair and maintain it. Another thing you will have to check into is
how you will be insuring it. Some insurance companies will not insure
you or will only provide limited coverage. Others may restrict your
use of the car. Others may only give you a very low value if it was
totaled or stolen. BTW if you have to finance the purchase you may
have trouble getting a loan on the car. The Delorean vendors may be
able to help you with that.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "rangerblair" <rangerblair_at_dml_...> wrote:

> I am looking at getting a Delorean as a second car for everyday use
> and was wondering how much of a maintance hassle they tend to be?
> thanks
> sean

Message 10
    From: "Marv Hein" marvhein_at_dml_hotmail.com
    Date: Thu May 11, 2006 7:27pm(PDT)

My goal was to have a DeLorean as my only vehicle, so I made sure to
buy a low-mileage D that was actually driven fairly often and had
recently had major work done on it.

That approach has kept my operation fairly smooth through my first
full year of near-daily driving. (12,000 miles)  I had some fuel pump
issues, a broken speedometer drive and a leaky brake master cylinder.

I also spent some additional funds on preventative stuff and just
things I wanted, including the stereo. I've probably invested an
additional $1,000 over the original cost of the car and paid for two
hours of professional labor.

Coincidentally, this is about 1/3 of what I had to spend on
maintenance issues on my other vehicle, where I needed a transmission.
(Sigh) I have found parts easy to get and plenty of free and good
advice here on the DML.

I never did get rid of my other car, but the main reason I've needed
it is to carry additional passengers the DeLorean won't hold.

You only have to read this list and its archives to know others have
had less pleasant experiences. These are 25-year-old cars that have
been driven, maintained and upgraded in a variety of ways over the
years.  I think the real answer to your question is, "It depends."

Marv
#10820
AZ-D

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "rangerblair" <rangerblair_at_dml_...> wrote:

> I am looking at getting a Delorean as a second car for everyday use
> and was wondering how much of a maintance hassle they tend to be?
> thanks
> sean

Message 11
    From: "Christopher Mack" christopher_mack_at_dml_yahoo.com
    Date: Thu May 11, 2006 7:28pm(PDT)

Josh,

  For starters you can jumper the socket for your rpm relay to give your  fuel pump direct power and confirm that the fuel pump really is  bad.  There are instructions one how to do this with a picture at  www.specialtauto.com

  -Chris

dmcjosh85 <dmcjosh85_at_dml_yahoo.com> wrote:  Earlier today I was at the drive thru at the bank, and since the
teller was taking her time with the other car ahead of me I decided
to shut down instead of wasting the gas. well a couple minutes
passed and the it came time for me to start up and move up. only
problem is, was that the car was cranking and not starting.

Confused I pushed the car into a parking spot, and had a family
member pick me up and take me home. Thinking it could be a hot start
problem I decided id return later on and give it a try, also when I
left I took my battery with me just to charge it up.
Later I returned with a fully charged battery and a cold engine in
the DMC. tried to fire her up and no go.
I inspected to fuses and even though none were burnt I replaced the
fuses with some spares I keep so I can rule out dead fuses. I also
noticed I wasnt

Message 12
    From: "Ed Kane" wingnut702001_at_dml_yahoo.com
    Date: Thu May 11, 2006 7:28pm(PDT)
Subject: Ohio tech school delorean

  Theres really no point to this story, just curious if anybody here ended up with this delorean.  10 years ago I went to the "Ohio Auto/Diesel Technical College" in cleveland ohio.  Located on 49 st.  I went from sept of 95 to sept of 96.  The owner of the school had his delorean in the autoshop covered up sitting on jackstands.  One day i asked if i could stay after class and take pictures of it.  He let me.  Let me tell you how excited i was that i was actually going to be able to sit in a delorean for the first time. Anyways, i pulled the cover off and the poor car looked like it had been sitting there for years.  Even though it was covered, it was dusty,  the fender liners had mud splashed up in them,  the dash was dusty, the carpet dirty. Nothin that a good bath couldn't take care of, but you could tell that he just didn't care.  On the outside there was a puddle  under the tranny/engine.  But it was the first time i was able to open a door and sit in one.  It was one
 of those moments you won't forget.  When i graduated i had talked to Brenner( the owner) about the car and he said that he probably was going to sell it.   So if anybody ended buying a "D" from a mark brenner, owner of ohio auto tech, I have pictures of it.  And if nobody here has, maybe its still there.  I don't know, just curious.

Message 13

    From: "Warren Wallingford" warren_at_dml_usadmc.com
    Date: Thu May 11, 2006 7:28pm(PDT)

Before you condemn the pump, check the inertia switch down by the
service interval counter.  If it is not tripped, find the RPM relay in
the relay compartment.  It is a black Bosch piece that this about 2 1/2"
long plugged into a six-position recepticle.  Make a jumper from four
inches of #12 or 14 wire with two crimp-on 1/4" blade connectors.
Remove the RPM relay from the recepticle and jumper from the corner
where the brown wires come in, across to the corner where the
white/purple wires go out.  The pump should run.  If it does not, leave
the jumper in and find out why.
Warren at DMC

dmcjosh85 wrote:
> Earlier today I was at the drive thru at the bank, and since the
> teller was taking her time with the other car ahead of me I decided
> to shut down instead of wasting the gas. well a couple minutes
> passed and the it came time for me to start up and move up. only
> problem is, was that the car was cranking and not starting.
>
> Confused I pushed the car into a parking spot, and had a family
> member pick me up and take me home. Thinking it could be a hot start
> problem I decided id return later on and give it a try, also when I
> left I took my battery with me just to charge it up.
> Later I returned with a fully charged battery and a cold engine in
> the DMC. tried to fire her up and no go.
> I inspected to fuses and even though none were burnt I replaced the
> fuses with some spares I keep so I can rule out dead fuses. I also
> noticed I wasnt hearing anything come from the fuel tank like the
> pump pressurizing the lines or anything at all for that matter.

Message 15
    From: "Nathan Sobieralski" valleyrat12_at_dml_yahoo.com
    Date: Thu May 11, 2006 7:28pm(PDT)

It depends on how much you want to spend for the car. If you get one
of DMC Houston's refurb cars it will not be a hassle. If you buy off
eBay I guarantee you are in for trouble. If you buy off the DML it
will probably be somewhere in between. I bought vin 2277 off the DML
and while the car was technically drivable non of the updates were
done and several parts needed replacing.  I had to perform them myself
(check the archives) to avoid thousands and thousands of dollars in
repair bills. My car is now in very reliable, I paid $13,000 for it
and have replaced $1,500 worth of parts. It still needs cosmetic help.
Do not expect to pay less than $13,000 for a good DMC.

Nathan
2277
--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "rangerblair" <rangerblair_at_dml_...> wrote:

> I am looking at getting a Delorean as a second car for everyday use
> and was wondering how much of a maintance hassle they tend to be?
> thanks
> sean

Message 16
    From: "Nicholas Jedrzejewski" Nick_at_dml_jedrzejewski.plus.com
    Date: Thu May 11, 2006 7:29pm(PDT)
Subject: Importing a De Lorean? How do I!?

Hi there, how would one go about importing a De Lorean from the USA? I'm in the UK.

Who would I contact to get this done, the DVLA or some such?

Any advice would be very much Welcome guys!

De Lorean Lover!
~Nick~ DOC UK http://www.deloreans.co.uk/

Message 17
    From: "Ken Baker" kenbaker1265_at_dml_msn.com
    Date: Fri May 12, 2006 7:27am(PDT)

Sean,

I have to chuckle in reading your question. For the past six months I have
been researching DeLoreans asking the same question. I have found that
through many hours on the phone and countless hours on the internet that
DMCH or DMCFL are the best resources on these cars. I have taken the plunge
and put a deposit on a car at DMCH. James has been a pleasure to work with
and is incredibly knowledgeable about these cars. Tomorrow I am flying to
Houston to inspect the car I have given a deposit on. I am looking forward
to touring the facility, meeting James and Steven Wynn and seeing my new
baby for the first time. I anticipate tomorrow being a very positive and
exciting experience. I will let you know how it turns out and post some
pictures. If you care to see the car that I am purchasing, go to
www.delorean.com. Under DeLoreans for sale, its vin # 11055 and it shows
sale pending.

Good luck in your search!

Best Regards,

Ken Baker
Sales Executive
Rolls-Royce/Bentley Fort Lauderdale
561-866-1601
www.bentleyfortlauderdale.com

> I am looking at getting a DeLorean as a second car for everyday use
> and was wondering how much of a maintance hassle they tend to be?
> thanks
> sean

Message 18
    From: "L. Sandel" ls_at_dml_chickencow.csv.cmich.edu
    Date: Fri May 12, 2006 7:27am(PDT)
Subject: Re: Mr. Clean AutoDry

You could just do what I do - use an electric leaf blower!

Seriously, tho... it really gets the water out of the 1000 little nooks and
crannies.

-Luke & 10270

> They claim to prevent water spots with it, and though towel drying the
> D is relaxing, the better half is getting tired of using all the best
> terry towels on the D.

Message 19
    From: "kenbaker1265" kenbaker1265_at_dml_msn.com
    Date: Fri May 12, 2006 7:30am(PDT)

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "tuxr" <tuxdarby_at_dml_...> wrote:

> I was curious as to how many D's are driveable today (ie: can it
be
> started today and driven 500 miles without major worries),

   Saturday James Espy from DMCH is planning on driving 11055 from the
Houston facility to me in South Florida. If he makes the 1,200 mile
tip without problems, then that should classify my car as drivable!
If not, he will have a loooong walk. I am hoping that this weekend I
will take delivery of my new DeLorean. I will keep you posted.

KEN

Message 20
    From: "Chris Murley" qumefox_at_dml_gmail.com
    Date: Fri May 12, 2006 7:30am(PDT)
Subject: Engine swap questions

I know i've been lurking recently, but I haven't had much of a chance to
work on my D over the winter, so it's still a pile of parts. However,
today I did acquire something else for my D. I made the trip to
nashville and picked up a 91 eagle premier ES I won in a nashville metro
auction of abandoned and confiscated vehicles.  It cost me a whopping
$161 after gas to go get the thing. :D  The good news on it is that it
started, even after sitting for nearly 2 years. The thing had apparently
popped a lower balljoint and it's previous owner decided it wasn't worth
claiming after they left it on the side of the road. I also happily
discovered it's one of the later 91's after renault/amc/chrysler/eagle
or whoever made the damn thing switched over to the distributorless
ignition on them. The bad news is it's a smoker. :P

 So here's my questions to the list.

 Do any of you that have done the 3.0 PRV swap know where to find rings
and liners for them? I can't say i've done an in depth search yet but in
my pokings around google I didn't really turn up much. Though i'm hoping
that I can get away with just new rings and honing the liners if they
don't have major ring groove without having to replace them.

Secondly. What performance upgrades can be done other than ditching the
stock computer and using some type of aftermarket EMS, like megasquirt
or electromotive's TEC. The engine allready has MPFI and distributorless
ignition. Are the stock injectors flow rates adequate for use with a
programmable EMS? Same with the stock MAP and TPS sensors. Are they
usable as well?  Would switching from the stock ignition coils to
something hotter like electromotive's actually give any real gain?

Just want input from other people who've attempted this, plus i'd like
to have an idea as to what I can keep and what defiantly needs to go.
And i've also got to figure out what to do with the remains of the
premier after i've stripped everything I think is useful from it. Scrap
metal anyone? :P

VIN# 3209

Message 21
    From: "Ken Baker" kenbaker1265_at_dml_msn.com
    Date: Fri May 12, 2006 7:31am(PDT)

I tried it when it first came out about two years ago. It was terrible! I
had to do twice the work. I did not dry the car. I had to rewash the car to
prevent water spots and dry it by hand. When I called Mr Clean and asked why
and what I was doing wrong, they just refunded my money.

Best Regards,

Ken Baker
Sales Executive
Rolls-Royce/Bentley Fort Lauderdale
561-866-1601
www.bentleyfortlauderdale.com

> Hey, has anyone had any experience using the Mr. Clean AutoDry carwash
> with a D?
>
> They claim to prevent water spots with it, and though towel drying the
> D is relaxing, the better half is getting tired of using all the best
> terry towels on the D.
>
> Mike

Message 22
    From: "byrondelorean" celiambyron_at_dml_msn.com
    Date: Fri May 12, 2006 7:32am(PDT)
Subject: Michigan Spring (1)Event  (25pictures!)

Check out pictures I just added to the photo section. Watched it with
the slide show function. Real cool.

Message 23
    From: "byrondelorean" celiambyron_at_dml_msn.com
    Date: Fri May 12, 2006 7:47am(PDT)
Subject: Re: Importing a De Lorean? How do I!?

http://www.shipmyvehicle.com/InternationalVehicleShipping.aspx

Check out this company. If you run a search for overseas automobile
shipping, you will find more I am sure.

Good Luck bringing the car back home.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Nicholas Jedrzejewski" <Nick_at_dml_...>
wrote:

> Hi there, how would one go about importing a De Lorean from the
USA? I'm in the UK.

> Who would I contact to get this done, the DVLA or some such?
>
> Any advice would be very much Welcome guys!
>
> De Lorean Lover!
> ~Nick~ DOC UK http://www.deloreans.co.uk/

Message 24
    From: "DAVID BAUERLE" dave.bauerle1_at_dml_verizon.net
    Date: Fri May 12, 2006 7:47am(PDT)

Mike <michael.fischer_at_dml_dittybase.com> wrote:    Hey, has anyone had any experience using the Mr. Clean AutoDry carwash
with a D?

They claim to prevent water spots with it, and though towel drying the
D is relaxing, the better half is getting tired of using all the best
terry towels on the D.

Mike,
            I own a self serve carwash that I use on a regular basis  to wash my and other Deloreans. I use the hot wax and then spot free rinse. The spot free rinse is treated by a reverse osmosis process that removes all impurities. It works well and leaves almost a hand dried appearance. I am not familar with the company you mentioned so I don't know what they do.

Message 25
    From: "dmcjosh85" dmcjosh85_at_dml_yahoo.com
    Date: Fri May 12, 2006 7:48am(PDT)

Thanks all. ill research the recommended methods in the mean time
while I wait for my DMC to get back to me. its currently at a
temporary storage unit until I can get time off work to get it towed
back home. Ill let you all know how it goes when I get her back.

If theres anyone who wouldnt mind getting in touch VIA phone
regarding the reccomended fixes incase I should have some questions,
please drop me a line at dmcjosh85_at_dml_yahoo.com

My sincerest thanks,
Josh Tidwell
04463 (Bakersfield, CA)

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, Warren Wallingford <warren_at_dml_...>