From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 2:16 PM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 3244

1. Re: AC compressor oil where does it go?
From: "David Teitelbaum" jtrealty_at_dml_optonline.net

2. Gold De Lorean Photo's?
From: "Nicholas Jedrzejewski" Nick_at_dml_jedrzejewski.plus.com

Message 1
From: "David Teitelbaum" jtrealty_at_dml_optonline.net
Date: Mon May 15, 2006 10:59am(PDT)
Subject: Re: AC compressor oil where does it go?

If, in fact, there is NO oil in the compressor it would be a sign that the system is very leaky, has been recharged many times, and all of the oil was carried out from the leaks and never replaced. In such a case putting oil into the compressor won't matter much, it has run too long without proper lubrication. You can expect it to fail soon.
Adding oil may keep it going a little longer but the best thing wouild be to replace it now so it won't contaminate the system when it burns up. Cleaning up a system after a burn-out is never good if you can avoid it. Try holding the compressor upside-down and turning the clutch. You should get some oil out. If it is DRY just replace it now.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Nathan Sobieralski" <valleyrat12_at_dml_...>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have removed my compressor just to get all the oil out of it. I
> removed the drain plug, turned it upside down and nothing came out!
> Weird. So now how do I add more oil? Does it all go through the drain
> plug? How much do I put in?
>
> Nathan

Message 2
    From: "Nicholas Jedrzejewski" Nick_at_dml_jedrzejewski.plus.com
    Date: Mon May 15, 2006 11:40am(PDT)
Subject: Gold De Lorean Photo's?

Does anyone know where I can download some please?

What happend to that 3rd Gold De Lorean for sale?

Thanks Guys...

Nick