From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 4:41 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 3269

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Eurofest 2006
From: "Sunrise Sunset" adinsunset_at_dml_yahoo.com

Message: 1
Date: Thu Jun 1, 2006 5:51 pm (PDT)
From: "Sunrise Sunset" adinsunset_at_dml_yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Eurofest 2006

I am not a DeLorean owner, but I want to be one.  I am just  looking for the right time and money so I can afford to have  DeLorean.  After all, DeLorean is on of my dream cars.  I  have a question though.  Is that possible to attend DeLorean's  eurofest even I don't have DeLorean?

  Nida

Andy Verbrugghe <andy_verbrugghe_at_dml_yahoo.com> wrote:  Hello everybody

I just wanted to thank everybody for a great weekend at Eurofest 2006.
Especially Robert Lamrock and all the people who helped organising this big event. I've met a lot of interesting people from all over the world (I can't remember all the names - sorry ...) and it really surprised me that the former DeLoreanworkers are still that enthousiast about the factory, the car and the man himself, even after
25 years !

It's been great and you can count me in for the next edition !!

Regards from the Belgium DeLorean Club

Verbrugghe Andy
VIN#04610
www.deloreanservice.be