From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 2:56 AM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 3300

1. DMCMD Maryland Club - was (Re: Gettysburg questions recieved)
From: Shannon Yocom

2. Joe Cool - Photos, Price, and How to order
From: joekuchan

Messages

1. DMCMD Maryland Club - was (Re: Gettysburg questions recieved)
Posted by: "Shannon Yocom" ssdelorean_at_dml_yahoo.com ssdelorean
Date: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:02 pm (PDT)

Not knowing the answers, I would guess... distance & convenience play a factor.

DMCMD = local club
DMA = regional club
DCS & DOA = national club

Shannon Y
16506

Posted by: "Marc Levy" malevy_nj_at_dml_yahoo.com malevy_nj
Date: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:27 pm (PDT)

As I scratch my head and wonder why there is a separate MD club at all.. <shrug>

--- Chuck McKnight <gullwingdoors_at_dml_yahoo.com> wrote:

> It would just be friendly competition. (We'll still beat everyone)
> But we'll do it, err, friendishly.
> (Is that a word?????)

Messages in this topic (1)

2. Joe Cool - Photos, Price, and How to order
Posted by: "joekuchan" josephkuchan_at_dml_hotmail.com joekuchan
Date: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:02 pm (PDT)

My new fan sequencer, that I call "Joe Cool", was well received at DCS
'06. Thanks you to everyone who showed confidence in my product by
buying one at the show.

I believe this is the best DeLorean fan controller available.

It has separate 100 amp relays for each fan. Each fan is separately
fused using 3AG/SFE/AGC type fuses - not blade fuses in pigtail
sockets. It is completely plug and play, and it lights the Fan Fail
light IF and ONLY if the fans fail. Now there's no need to see the Fan
Fail light flashing meaninglessly in your peripheral vision as you drive!

If you'd like to see what a Joe Cool looks like I have created an
album titled "Joe Cool" in the photos area of the dmcnews yahoo group.

I have Joe Cools available for immediate shipment to anyone who
couldn't make it to the show but would like to upgrade their car to
the best fan controller available as we enter into the summer driving
season. The price is just $195 each, plus shipping.

I am able to accept checks (shipping will take place after check
clears) or, for immediate shipment, PayPal payments to dmcfan_at_dml_hotmail.com.

If you are interested in buying a Joe Cool, or if you just have
questions, please contact me at josephkuchan_at_dml_hotmail.com.

Thank you,
Joe Kuchan

Messages in this topic (1)