From: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 8:38 PM
To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DML] Digest Number 3311

1a. Re: door marker lights
From: Dave Sontos

1b. Re: door marker lights
From: Tom Tait

1c. Re: door marker lights
From: John Rydholm

1d. Re: door marker lights
From: Hank

2a. Re: Fuel gauge info
From: doctorDHD_at_dml_aol.com

2b. Re: Fuel gauge info
From: bluemax86

3a. Re: Stainless Frame Features - quality of welds - very long
From: andyblackmon_at_dml_aol.com

3b. Re: Stainless Frame Features - quality of welds - very long
From: DMCVIN6683

4. Re: New Reproduction Steering Racks (was: Rack & Pinion problems)
From: cupsdmc

5. Re: Cold FART problem - solved
From: deloreanernst_at_dml_aol.com

6. Re: Northeast & DML Forum Suggestion
From: Chris

7. DCS JZD certificates from show.
From: kKoncelik_at_dml_aol.com

8. Re: Engine cranking
From: David Teitelbaum

9. Re: Replica
From: conundrum1984

10. Re: DCS judging of cars
From: cupsdmc

11a. Re: Shift Knobs
From: John Rydholm

11b. Re: Shift Knobs
From: seanhagan

11c. Re: Shift Knobs
From: andyblackmon_at_dml_aol.com

12a. Re: A/C cutting out
From: Chris Murley

12b. Re: A/C cutting out
From: James Espey

13. DMC (Texas) Performance Exhaust Available
From: James Espey

14. Re: Johnny Carson Delorean secretly signed by the QAC workers
From: Dom Diaz

15. Sig line
From: Chris Shepherd

16. Vin 551
From: Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd

17. DCS08 Hotel Registration $100.00 Raffle
From: Randal

Messages

1a. Re: door marker lights
Posted by: "Dave Sontos" dsontos_at_dml_verizon.net dsontos
Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:18 am (PDT)

Ed,
Try removing all of the bulbs and see what happens, this includes the two interior dome lamps. Inspect the bulbs and replace one at a time. This will at least tell you what bulb/wire has the problem.

Dave Sontos
02573

_____

    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:11 pm (PDT)

If you have a short to ground it should blow pretty quickly, seems more likely that it is an intermittent short.

Go buy a half dozen of the proper size fuse.  First, try just one door at a time, see if either or both cause the fuse to blow.

If it is both check the +12 wiring from the fuse panel to where there is a split to the left and right doors.  If it is one of them check from that split point to the door marker light bulbs.  It sounds like you have an exposed connector that is finding ground or a damaged wire that is shorting to ground.  As the wire tends to run through grounded metal in the door it is more likely your short is there than elsewhere in the body where it routes near plywood, fiberglass and carpet.

________________________________

    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:13 pm (PDT)

I have a similar problem, but my fuse is actually in one piece. For some odd reason, my passenger side gullwing lights will not work properly, and the switch actually sparked quite a great deal. I took it apart before it could cause any (further) damage. The odd thing is, I had the car since 2004, and they have worked fine since. I installed the new LED kit back in March or so, and for a while that was fine too. Lawrence Lormand helped me test it during one of the MI get-together's, and we got a current all throughout the door, so he seemed to think that the short is somewhere up inside the roof part of the harness. My driver's side works fine though. We got the passenger side to spark off of almost anything, including the hood, wipers, etc.
-John Rydholm
#10715 Romeo, MI soon-to-be Weston, MO

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, Christopher Mack <christopher_mack_at_dml_...> wrote:

> ED,
>
>   I don't know why that is happening.  You could replace the door
lights with LED's to reduce the current draw so that the fuse won't blow.  Try it and let me know what happens

>   -Chris
>   DMC6453
>
> rdcejc <rdcejc_at_dml_...> wrote:  Has anyone had trouble with the door
marker light fuse blowing.  It
> seems that if I leave the door open for more than five minutes it
> blows the fuse.  I've put a larger 15amp fuse in but it blew too. Any
> suggestions are welcome Ed
> 6944

Messages in this topic (8)

1d. Re: door marker lights
    Posted by: "Hank" heskin_at_dml_gmail.com henryhank
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:33 pm (PDT)

> By the way - are there meanwhile any LED's out there that look at
> least a bit like the bulbs ? I like the bulbs because they look like a
> star and not just like a ugly red dot.

I bought the DMCH LED door marker bulbs at DCS for $20 - and they look great.  I'd guess all the other vendors offer similar "star" shaped LED products.

Messages in this topic (8)

2a. Re: Fuel gauge info
    Posted by: "doctorDHD_at_dml_aol.com" doctorDHD_at_dml_aol.com drdhdmd
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:44 am (PDT)

Max,

Do you have a schematic?

I can tell you that when the gauge's  connection to the fuel sensor  is off/open, the needle points to the sky.

D² & 6530
Dave Delman

<< 9. Fuel guage info
    Posted by: "bluemax86" bluemax86_at_dml_yahoo.com bluemax86
    Date: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:14 am (PDT)

Hi All,

At the back of the fuel guage there are 3 "pillars" that connect the fuel guage to the plastic "circuit board". Does anyone know which one does what?

After pulling out my dash to fix the trip meter and putting it back again the fuel gauge needle now point straight up (ie vertical). I have fixed all my other issues (thank you to the member that suggested the LED's have polarity, I turned some around and they now all work).

I checked and re-checked the connections, I tried turning the needle down but as soon as I turn the key in the ignition it shoots straight up again.

Is there a way that I can connect some AA batteries to the gauge (with some sort of variable resistor) so that I can check if it even moves?

Thanks in advance,
Max

Messages in this topic (2)

2b. Re: Fuel gauge info
    Posted by: "bluemax86" bluemax86_at_dml_yahoo.com bluemax86
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:03 pm (PDT)

Hi Dave,

No, unfortunately I don't. When you say the connection is "off/open"
exactly what does that mean?

Thanks
Max

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, doctorDHD_at_dml_... wrote:

> Max,
>
> Do you have a schematic?
>
> I can tell you that when the gauge's  connection to the fuel sensor
> is off/open, the needle points to the sky.
>
> D² & 6530
> Dave Delman
>
> In a message dated 6/28/06 9:17 pm, dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com writes:
> << 9. Fuel guage info
>     Posted by: "bluemax86" bluemax86_at_dml_... bluemax86
>     Date: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:14 am (PDT)
>
> Hi All,
>
> At the back of the fuel guage there are 3 "pillars" that connect the
> fuel guage to the plastic "circuit board". Does anyone know which one
> does what?
>
> After pulling out my dash to fix the trip meter and putting it back
> again the fuel gauge needle now point straight up (ie vertical). I
> have fixed all my other issues (thank you to the member that suggested
> the LED's have polarity, I turned some around and they now all work).
>
> I checked and re-checked the connections, I tried turning the needle
> down but as soon as I turn the key in the ignition it shoots straight
> up again.
>
> Is there a way that I can connect some AA batteries to the gauge (with
> some sort of variable resistor) so that I can check if it even moves?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Max
>

>  >>

Messages in this topic (2)

3a. Re: Stainless Frame Features - quality of welds - very long
    Posted by: "andyblackmon_at_dml_aol.com" andyblackmon_at_dml_aol.com titaninum
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:46 pm (PDT)

40+ years as a welder and also a CWI (certified weld inspector) is what
40+ I
bring to this discussion. I looked at one on the stainless frames at the open house in Houston in '05 and had a long talk with the people who made it. The weld not only looked bad but were bad. I had a chance to look at another frame at the DCS and the welding was greatly improved. In fact looked quite good. A  ugly weld in not always a bad weld but for the price of this frame, there in no  reason to have either bad or ugly welds. I think they have fixed their welding  problem, if not our country is blessed with good stainless welders, it is just a  matter of getting up off the pocket book and paying a craft man for his labor.  Go hire welders and fire the rod burners there is a huge difference,

Andy B 03513 Birmingham, Al

Messages in this topic (3)

3b. Re: Stainless Frame Features - quality of welds - very long
    Posted by: "DMCVIN6683" dmcvin6683_at_dml_wi.rr.com snextime
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:36 pm (PDT)

My opinion.

Who cares if the welds are not beautiful. It is a Stainless Frame and most welds will not be seen anyway.

Maybe Bryan you can make the visible welds pretty and leave the rest alone to make a few people happy if they order it that way. I really wouldnt care if the welds were ugly as long as they did what they were intended to do, hold the frame together.

By the way how many of us have looked at any of the welds on our cars?
I know i havent and i dont care.

And yes i plan on getting a stainless frame when mine rots out or i have the extra cash to spend.

Just my $0.02

Mark V

On Jun 28, 2006, at 5:27 PM, Tom Niemczewski wrote:

> Hello Bryan
>
> I feel that this is a very important topic and in my opinion it should
> be discussed in public so everyone knows about possible problems. If
> like you say the problems were taken care of why do you feel it is
> inappropriate to talk about it on the DML?

Messages in this topic (3)

4. Re: New Reproduction Steering Racks (was: Rack & Pinion problems)
    Posted by: "cupsdmc" cupsdmc_at_dml_yahoo.com cupsdmc
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:46 pm (PDT)

When do you think the new racks will be available to purchase?

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "James Espey" <james_at_dml_...> wrote:

> --- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Dave Swingle" <swingle_at_dml_> wrote:
> >
> (snip)
> > rack. I think all the vendors are providing this as an exchange
> > service as this rack does not cross to any other car, and there
are
> > no more new ones.
> >

> Actually, the rebuilding of racks is going away, and the new
> reproduction racks are in production right now. We'd noticed some
time
> ago the quality of the cores was getting worse and worse, and the
cost
> of the components for rebuilding them was quite expensive. We've
had a
> sample rack in a test car here for nearly a year now, and believe
that
> we'll be able to sell these new racks at less than the cost of a
rebuild.

> James Espey
> DMC (Texas)
> http://www.delorean.com

Messages in this topic (9)

5. Re: Cold FART problem - solved
    Posted by: "deloreanernst_at_dml_aol.com" deloreanernst_at_dml_aol.com waernstnj
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:08 pm (PDT)

In a message dated 6/21/2006 2:18:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jhaldeman_at_dml_fuse.net writes:

Ditto...I've got the same problem...thinking warm-up regulator?   Anyone know
for sure before we both plop down a considerable chunk of change  for a new/rebuilt one?

-Josh

    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:09 pm (PDT)

I agree and took it to the next level thanks to Tom (in Poland). His
sig includes Google Earth coordinates. Mine does too, now. I hope it
works! ~G~ If you use it you will know exactly where I am.
Considering some of my (stupid) posts anonymity might be a better
move.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, delorean12_at_dml_... wrote:

> Just an idea to continue making the DMC community closer…
> Most people already include their name and VIN numbers in
their "signature/tag lines."  I thought it would be nice for people
who post on Northeast & DML Forums to also include their location
(i.e. State) as well.  I do not think this posses a security issue,
nor does it seem too inconvenient, but I would like to know what
other think.  I know that if I saw someone post from one of the New
England states I would probably contact them and let them know that
I was close by.
> What does everyone else think?
> Jason
> MA/RI

Messages in this topic (3)

7. DCS JZD certificates from show.
    Posted by: "kKoncelik_at_dml_aol.com" kKoncelik_at_dml_aol.com kkoncelik
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:13 pm (PDT)

Most of you that were in the judging of the show received your certificates
from Kathryn personally or if she did not find you it was on your cars.

I have only two left and those I mailed.

There were some of you that paid at the gate so if you did not receive  yours
this is the last chance to get one.

So far I have
Mike D
Tony L
Marc L
Tom G
Rich W

these are the ones I will run next week (late)
If you were in the judging and did not get one please e-mail me your name,
vin (last 5 digits) and catagory.

This was a little something I added to those that registered their  cars.

Messages in this topic (1)

8. Re: Engine cranking
    Posted by: "David Teitelbaum" jtrealty_at_dml_optonline.net jtrealtywebspannet
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:19 pm (PDT)

Rob is probably correct in telling you that you will have to adjust
the mixture screw. In addition you must verify that the idle micro is
tripping at idle and the idle ECU has power. There should be no vacuum
leaks in the idle motor circuit and check that the idle motor is
installed in the correct direction ans the vane inside turns freely.
You may have fouled the spark plugs from running too rich so pull them
all, clean them, and regap before trying to start again. The other
possability is you are way too lean and it will not start unless it is
cold and the cold start valve can operate. Pulling a plug will tell
you if you are rich or lean. If the plug is black you are rich and if
it is white/tan you are lean.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "seanhagan" <seanhagan_at_dml_...> wrote:

> I posted here a few weeks ago about trying to get my car started
> after replacing the entire fuel system (all except the gas tank) I

Messages in this topic (2)

9. Re: Replica
    Posted by: "conundrum1984" jeepno1_397_at_dml_hotmail.com conundrum1984
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:19 pm (PDT)

Ok.  I stand corrected.  Hardly driven if any at all. :-)

Matt
VIN: 2953

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, Christopher Mack
<christopher_mack_at_dml_...> wrote:

> Matt,
>
>   4300 was actually driven betwen 1-2K miles.  There is an article
on 4300 in a recent past issue of DeLorean World.  Not sure which
issue, but I have the issue at home

>   -Chris
>   DMC6453

Messages in this topic (12)

10. Re: DCS judging of cars
    Posted by: "cupsdmc" cupsdmc_at_dml_yahoo.com cupsdmc
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:20 pm (PDT)

I understand now on the judging sheets.  Maybe a "What you will be
judged on" sheet would be great to have prior to the the show.
Could even be uploaded to the DCS website and as a part of the
registration.

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, kKoncelik_at_dml_... wrote:

> I had  about 100 cars judged so if everyone wanted their judging
sheet that means 100 mailings (more work for me) then 200 calls and
e-mails claiming they should not  have taken off for this or they
should have counted more for that.  (again more work for me)
> I  know of no other show that does this other than the concours.
> Its done by ISCA judges who do this a lot.  It is still subjective
but for what we do it usually works out right.

> So enjoy your cars and for those that won great for those that
did  not
> work harder
>
> Jeremy you were not the newest owner Mike did not speak up or
register at the table so we will give him and you the trophy since
you are both new owners. He had his car three weeks and I sold it to
him.

> It will be reflected on the awards list
>
> Ken

[long quote trimmed by moderator]

Messages in this topic (12)

11a. Re: Shift Knobs
    Posted by: "John Rydholm" ebondefender_at_dml_yahoo.com ebondefender
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:28 pm (PDT)

I got a cheap-o one from Kmart when I first bought the DeLorean just
for kicks. I hated how they use those plastic inserts that come in
various sizes for different shift rods. I would rather have a custom
drilled one made...when I can afford it! ;) I have no idea what the
right size is though.
-John Rydholm, #10715

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, Tom Watkins <outatime81_at_dml_...> wrote:

> So....how does one tell if a non-oem shift know will fit?  Here is
one I like the looks of but it doesn't really give enough information.

>   http://www.cardomain.com/item/RAZRA96
>
>   Any thoughts?
>
>   Thanks
>
>   tom
>

> Find me on Google Earth
> 44°06'52.72"N 70°35'39.90"W

Messages in this topic (5)

11b. Re: Shift Knobs
    Posted by: "seanhagan" seanhagan_at_dml_yahoo.com seanhagan
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:35 pm (PDT)

You should be able to take off the original knob, take it into any
hardware store to get the thread size. From there buy a thread tap
bit for a drill. You can tap anything round and hard. I personally
have a pool ball on mine

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "John Rydholm" <ebondefender_at_dml_...>
wrote:

> I got a cheap-o one from Kmart when I first bought the DeLorean
just
> for kicks. I hated how they use those plastic inserts that come in
> various sizes for different shift rods. I would rather have a
custom
> drilled one made...when I can afford it! ;) I have no idea what the
> right size is though.
> -John Rydholm, #10715
>
> --- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, Tom Watkins <outatime81_at_dml_> wrote:
> >
> > So....how does one tell if a non-oem shift know will fit?  Here
is
> one I like the looks of but it doesn't really give enough
information.

> >   http://www.cardomain.com/item/RAZRA96
> >
> >   Any thoughts?
> >
> >   Thanks
> >
> >   tom
> >

> > Find me on Google Earth
> > 44°06'52.72"N 70°35'39.90"W

Messages in this topic (5)

11c. Re: Shift Knobs
    Posted by: "andyblackmon_at_dml_aol.com" andyblackmon_at_dml_aol.com titaninum
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:37 pm (PDT)

One of the messages yesterday said the shift rod is 8mmx1.25 if this  helps.

Andy B 03513

Messages in this topic (5)

12a. Re: A/C cutting out
    Posted by: "Chris Murley" qumefox_at_dml_gmail.com qumefox76
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:34 pm (PDT)

On 6/28/06, James Espey <james_at_dml_delorean.com> wrote:

> Don't believe the hype.
>
> John is insinuating here that buying a NOS compressor is not as good
> as one of his. This "scare tactic" that he's used for the last couple
> years is especially unfounded in this regard. The compressors that we
> sell are sealed box, sealed units that we install on the $40K plus
> remanufactured cars here, as well as installed on restored and service
> cars that come in our shop. These are the same units sold and
> installed by DMC Florida, PJ Grady, DeLorean Motor Center - not to
> mention hundreds of all of their and our mail order customers over the
> years - far more DeLoreans than John Hervey ever has worked on or I
> believe ever will work on.
>
> As Ryan noted, our $195 NOS A/C compressors come with an NOS sealed
> accumulator and new orifice tube.
>
> James Espey
> DMC (Texas)
> http://www.delorean.com

While I don't really have a dog in this fight,(since i'm doing the
eagle 3.0swap and will be using the eagle style compressor, therefor
won't need one
from ANY of the D vendors) I will comment for two reasons.

First of all. I didn't sign up on this list to watch the D vendors start
bashing each other. IMHO it doesn't do anyone any good.

Secondly, while i'm not in any way promoting John Hervey's advertising
tactics, he does have a point. Compressors have seals, and old seals have a
bad tendency to leak. I know i've seen enough leaking compressor seals
lately on our company vehicles to know that.

I know personally i'd rather spend more on a compressor that was new, with
new seals, than buy a 25 year old one. And if a 25 year old one was the only
choice I had i'd definatly get a NEW seal for it and install it before I
ever put the compressor on the car. I for one REALLY hate having to do
things twice.  For me the peace of mind is worth the extra cost than
wondering if the NOS compressor is going to leak around the seal. (and
before anyone comments on this, no I haven't looked up compressor prices
from any of the vendors)

As far as the rest of the compressor, (and other parts that don't have seals
or other components that age, in use or not) NOS is just as good as
absolutly new.

Though for any type of seal, or components with seals in them. You won't
catch me buying NOS parts unless I didn't have a choice in the matter.

Messages in this topic (18)

12b. Re: A/C cutting out
    Posted by: "James Espey" james_at_dml_delorean.com dmchelp
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:32 pm (PDT)

For someone without a "dog in the fight" you stepped right in :-)

Chris, your opinion aside, our actual hands-on experience with what
we're seeing on the cars we work on regularly here doesn't jibe with
what you've stated. If there was a pattern of them failing as you
suggest, we certainly wouldn't be exposing ourselves to the warranty
claims. The truth is that there are no reports of NOS compressors
failing or leaking at the seals. Indeed, most leaks come from other
areas in the system after a new compressor is installed.

In regards to the vendor bashing, another DML'er forwarded me this
"blast from the past" in the archives from about 3 years ago.

Simpler times back then, yes? :-)

James

--- In dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.com, "Chris Murley" <qumefox_at_dml_...> wrote:

> On 6/28/06, James Espey <james_at_dml_...> wrote:
> >
> > Don't believe the hype.
> >
> > John is insinuating here that buying a NOS compressor is not as good
> > as one of his. This "scare tactic" that he's used for the last couple
> > years is especially unfounded in this regard. The compressors that
(SNIP)

> Secondly, while i'm not in any way promoting John Hervey's advertising
> tactics,

Messages in this topic (18)

    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:36 pm (PDT)

Though we're usually back ordered on the exhaust systems, we just got
in a larger than expected shipment and we have three sets available
for immediate delivery. Call or order online now and this could be
your project to install over the 4th of July weekend!  :-)

James Espey
DMC (Texas)
http://www.delorean.com
800-USA-DMC1

Messages in this topic (1)

14. Re: Johnny Carson Delorean secretly signed by the QAC workers
    Posted by: "Dom Diaz" dom_diaz_at_dml_hotmail.com dom1172
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:41 pm (PDT)

There were two Johnny Carson cars...which one did he prep?

To: dmcnews_at_dml_yahoogroups.comFrom: jeff_at_dml_delorean.comDate: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:32:21 -0700Subject: [DML] Johnny Carson Delorean secretly signed by the QAC workers

Hi all:I meet with one of the workers from the Long Beach QAC while showing my Delorean at the Palo Alto Concours on Sunday. He had some fascinating stories to tell (and will probably be at the Houston open house next July...)Anyway, he related to me that he and all of the QAC workers, when preparing the car that would be delivered to Johnny Carson, signed and dated the underside of the T-panel.I'm wondering if anyone has seen this? Has the panel ever been removed?If the owner of the Johnny Carson car would like to get in touch with this gentleman, contact me off-list for the contact info. He has fond memories of the prep and delivery of the car (and of his time at the QAC in general), and I'm sure you'd like to hear his stories too.---Jeff---VIN 3034

Messages in this topic (6)

15. Sig line
    Posted by: "Chris Shepherd" chrisau79_at_dml_yahoo.com chrisau79
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:30 pm (PDT)

I agree and took it to the next level thanks to Tom (in Poland). His
sig includes Google Earth coordinates. Mine does too, now. I hope it
works! ~G~ If you use it you will know exactly where I am.
Considering some of my (stupid) posts anonymity might be a better
move.

  Moderator....if there is no sig line below this, just dump it.

Find me on Google Earth
45°43'03.24"N 123°53'45.81"W

Messages in this topic (1)

16. Vin 551
    Posted by: "Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd" martin_at_dml_delorean.co.uk heavenrest
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:34 pm (PDT)

...is up for sale for £13,000 UK Pounds. I know some of you guys are
interested in the early cars and the owner has approached me to help him
sell it. I cannot comment on its condtion because I know a lot of work
has gone into it since I saw it in 2002 in a pretty sorry state.

Best Wishes

Martin
www.delorean.co.uk

Messages in this topic (1)

17. DCS08 Hotel Registration $100.00 Raffle
    Posted by: "Randal" azman3us_at_dml_yahoo.com azman3us
    Date: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:35 pm (PDT)

With rooms going fast for DCS08 in Gettysburg (126 taken as of today
6/29/06)  - we thought maybe a little incentive would be appropriate
to keep the momentum going!

Everybody that has a room registration at the Eisenhower Hotel in
Gettysburg by August 31st 2006 will be entered into a drawing for
$100.00 in cold hard cash. The drawing will take place the first week
of September 2006 and announced during the Thursday Evening
Festivities June 12, 2008.  "Fine print" - 1 name per room
registration will be entered into the raffle.

The more rooms we have booked early the more things we can do at the
DCS08 Show!

What I want to know is ...  Do You Feel Lucky?

Randal
"The 3M Guy"
5501
www.az-d.org